Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Lawsuits | Lawyer, Attorneys: Environmental Toxic Tort Injury: Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Injury, Environmental Toxic Tort Injuries, Wrongful Death: Environmental Toxic Tort Injury Lawsuits | Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Accident Claims
150 chemicals commonly found in U. S. homes have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancers, and other environmental diseases.
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Environmental Toxic Tort Injury Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer in Philadelphia?
If you have been diagnosed with a Toxic Environmental Disease in Philadelphia, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are more than 7 million accidental poisonings occur each year in the U. S. with more than 75% involving children under the age of six.
We are currently evaluating Environmental Toxic Tort Injury cases in Philadelphia and throughout the U. S. Victims of Toxic Environmental Diseases, Toxic exposure and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our Environmental Disease injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of Environmental Disease claim and construction toxic spill accident compensation cases.
Toxic Environmental Diseases can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many Environmental Diseases occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an Environmental Disease is caused by another party's negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a Toxic Environmental Disease or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Environmental Disease lawsuit! NO WIN – NO FEE!
All of our experienced Personal Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal injury lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949.
Choosing an experienced Environmental Disease lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Exposure to environmental toxic substances and chemicals can come from inhalation, absorption through skin contact, or ingestion. Exposure to chemical and toxic substances can occur at work or at home and can result in serious, life-threatening diseases, respiratory ailments and many deadly cancers.
Chemical and toxic substances can also cause property damage resulting from contamination by hazardous chemicals including groundwater contamination, surface water run-of and illegal dumping. Toxic tort exposure can also arise when individuals and communities have been over-exposed to harmful or deadly chemicals.
Toxic environmental contamination can cause catastrophic harm to human and wildlife health as well as drastically diminish property values. People are being exposed to toxic chemicals in drinking water, groundwater, the soil, the air, by geoengineering (chemtrail) spraying, by drinking contaminated water, breathing polluted air, or coming into contact with dangerous toxins released into the environment every day.
Most victims of toxic exposure are unknowingly exposed to harmful chemicals and toxic substances. In many cases research revealed that it often takes many years sometimes decades for the people to develop a toxic disease or cancer.
Recent Environment / Toxic Substance Verdicts
- $4.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement: Tetra-Ethyl Lead exposure against DuPont.
- $6.8 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: 55-year-old man with malignant mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos while in the Navy and as a repairman.
- $4.8 Million Asbestos Settlement: 47-year-old woman with mesothelioma who suffered second-hand exposure to asbestos.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: Wrongful death of 67-year-old pipe fitter who suffered from mesothelioma.
- $11.5 Million Contaminated Soil Settlement: For owners of properties with contaminated soil used as fill.
- $1.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement: For a neighborhood with contaminated soil used as a land fill on the properties.
- $600,000Benzene Settlement: 43-year old diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia was exposed to benzene working as an offset printer.
- $750,000Chemical Exposure Settlement: $750,000 recovery in chemical exposure case resulting in brain cancer.
Environment / Toxic Substance Statistics
- The U.S. Poison Control Center reports that 1 child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds at home.
- Women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than those who work away from the home.
- The average American family brings home about 25 Gallons of hazardous toxins and chemical products per year.
- 150 chemicals commonly found in U. S. homes have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancers, and other environmental diseases.
- In the past 50 years more than 75,000 toxic chemicals have been released into the environment.
- Each year, air pollution causes between 50,000 and 100,000 premature deaths in the U. S.
- The National Research Council reports that no toxic information is available for more than 80% of the chemicals in every day-use products.
- More than 80 % of adults and 90 % of children in the U. S. have residues of 1 or more harmful pesticides in their bodies.
- The EPA reported that there are close to 10,000 chemical ingredients now used in cosmetics, food and consumer products.
- Within 26 seconds after exposure to toxic chemical traces of the chemical can be found in every organ in the body.
Environment / Toxic Substances Injury Types
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live Personal Injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Injury Lawsuit
For a Environmental Toxic Tort injury lawsuit to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a wrongful death immediate family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim. We help you file Environmental Toxic Tort injury lawsuits in Philadelphia and all 50 states.
Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Injury victims may be entitled to these damages:
- Disfigurement (past and future)
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
All of our experienced Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyers Attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you file your Environmental Toxic Tort Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort injury claim!
10 Things a Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer Can Do For You.
- An Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- An Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- An Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Environmental Toxic Tort Injury case.
- An Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- An Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Environmental Toxic Tort Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- An Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- An Environmental Toxic Tort Lawyer can make sure that your Environmental Toxic Tort Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Environmental Toxic Tort litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Environmental Toxic Tort Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Environmental Toxic Tort lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Environmental Toxic Tort Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining a Philadelphia Environmental Toxic Tort Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Environmental Toxic Tort Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE Basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
How We Can Help You Today:
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call us today at 866.757.6949 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced Environmental Toxic Tort injury attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
No charge for your initial phone consultation.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems!
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We connect you with Injury Lawyers in all 50 States.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Or use our case evaluation form located on the right side of this page.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Philadelphia Environmental Toxin Injury Lawyer | Philadelphia Environmental Toxin Injury Attorney | Environmental Toxin Injury Lawyer | Environmental Toxin Injury Attorney | Philadelphia Environmental Toxin Injury Lawsuit | Environmental Toxin Injury Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | Environmental Toxin Injury Lawyer | Environmental Toxin Injury Lawyer
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Philadelphia Environmental Toxin Injury Claims Lawyer: Philadelphia Environmental Toxin Injury