Nationwide Employer Liability Lawsuits | Lawyer, Attorneys: Work-Related Accidents: Work-Related Injury, Work-Related Injuries, Work-Related Wrongful Death, Accident: Work-Related Accident Lawsuits | Nationwide Work Injury Claims |
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Work-Related Accident Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Work-Related Accident Lawyer?
If you have been injured in a Work-Related accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are about 150,000 construction site accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We are currently evaluating Work-Related accident injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of Work-Related accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our Work-Related accident lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of Work-Related accident claim and construction work vehicle accident compensation cases.
Work-Related accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many Work-Related accidents occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When a Work-Related accident is caused by another party's negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Work-Related accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Work Accident lawsuit!
All of our experienced Work Accident Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Work Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949.
Choosing an experienced Work Accident lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Recent Work-Related Injury Verdicts
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Carpenter fell through roof opening at a Work site.
- $6.5 Million Settlement: 2 Ironworkers injured when side of building there constructing fell on them.
- $5 Million Verdict: Work worker falls to ground caused by unsafe scaffold.
- $870,000 Settlement: Electrician falls off unsecured ladder at Work site causing multiple injuries.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Work worker crushed by falling wall.
- $2 Million Settlement: Death of a Work worker asphyxiated by methane gas.
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Pipefitter injured in compressed air explosion while connecting pipe.
- $800,000 Million Settlement: Steelworker sustained a back injury lifting heavy piece of steel
- $3 Million Settlement: Ironworker injured in crane collapse.
- $12 Million Settlement: Work worker paralyzed when he was struck by falling Work materials.
Work-Related Injury Statistics
- There are about 150,000 Work site accidents reported each year according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Work site workers account for 20% of all fatal workplace/industrial accidents.
- 2.3 million Work workers are estimated to work on scaffolds each year in the U. S.
- In 2009, there were 816 Work worker deaths reported by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a Work site accident.
- In 2010, there were 4,547 fatal Work injuries were recorded in the United States.
- There were 187 Work-related fatalities reported from fires and explosions in 2010.
- 15% of all claims on workers’ compensation claims are spent on victims of Work Related Accidents.
- According OSHA, one out of every ten Work workers is injured on the job every year.
- Most work site injuries involve Work workers' necks, backs, spines, and trunks.
- More than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
- There are more than 40,000 Work injuries in work zones each year.
Work Injury Lawsuit
For a Work-related injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Work injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a work injury claim.
Employer Liability Injury Lawsuit
For a Work Zone injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of Work Zone and Work Zone site injury lawsuits, victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Work Zone Injury victims are entitled to these damages:
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Mental anguish
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
How We Can Help You Today
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call toll free today at 866.757.6949 to talk with an experienced Employer Liability attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours
10 Things a Work Zone Lawyer Can Do For Your Case
- A Work Injury Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Work Injury Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Work Injury Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Personal Injury case.
- A Work Injury Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Work Injury Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Personal Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Work Injury Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Work Injury Lawyer can make sure that your Personal Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Employer Liability litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Work Zone injury lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining an experienced Employer Liability Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Personal Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
- We aggressively represent our clients!
- We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
- No charge for your initial phone consultation.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can't, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone or email.
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We Help Solve Tough Legal Problems!
We connect you with Injury Lawyers in all 50 States.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Or use our case evaluation form located on the right side of this page.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Philadelphia Employer Liability Accident Lawyer | Philadelphia Employer Liability Accident Attorney | Employer Liability Accident Lawyer | Employer Liability Accident Attorney | Philadelphia Employer Liability Accident Lawsuit | Employer Liability Accident Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | Employer Liability Accident Lawyer | Employer Liability Accident Lawyer
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Philadelphia Employer Liability Accident Claims Lawyer: Philadelphia Employer Liability Accident