Philadelphia Disease Lawsuits | Lawyer, Attorneys: Disease Cancer Injury Lawyer: Philadelphia Disease Injury, Disease Injuries, Wrongful Death Cancer: Disease Injury Lawsuits | Philadelphia Cancer Disease Injury Claims
Within 26 seconds after exposure to toxic chemical traces of the chemical can be found in every organ in the body.
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Disease Injury Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Disease / Cancer Lawyer in Philadelphia?
A disease or cancer injury caused by the negligence or carelessness of another can result in thousands of dollars of unnecessary medical bills, pain and suffering inflicted on a person and possibly even death.
Toxic Tort laws protect injured people entitled to compensation, be it financial or medical care.
Toxic diseases and cancers are being linked to many workplace toxic exposures. Workers in certain industries are exposed to deadly toxins in their daily work environment not knowing the harmful effects their exposure can have on their health today and in some cases many years later.
An environmental pollutant is a toxic poisonous substance that has been released into the air or water. Many of these substances are byproducts produced by manufacturing plants that worked with dangerous environmental pollutants include; Asbestos, Benzene, Lead, Mold, Welding, Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC), Sulfur Oxides, and Trichloroethylene (TCE).
A toxic substance is something that is poisonous and harmful to the human body. Toxic exposure occurs when a human body comes into contact with a toxic substance. When a human is exposed to too much of a toxic substance, that person can become ill or even die several years after their initial exposure.
Toxic Chemical Exposure
Many types of cancers, respiratory disorders and other medical conditions are being linked to occupational chemical exposure. Occupational diseases can be difficult to pinpoint. It is important to understand the toxic substance, its effects, and its effects in combination with other toxic exposures.
Overexposure to toxic chemicals can cause irreversible and often deadly consequences. Toxic diseases can include cancers and injuries such as brain damage, kidney problems, birth defects, and many other health issues.
In Toxic disease and cancer cases companies accused of negligence will have to be proven that they had have prior knowledge of existing toxins in the workplace or surrounding neighborhoods and are guilty of ignoring the potential hazards and risked to their employees.
Exposure to toxic chemicals and their effects are not usually isolated to one person. In many cases a group of people will suffer from similar/same medical problems due to the proximity of their exposure and length of the exposure.
All of our experienced Toxic Disease and cancer Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do! NO WIN – NO FEE!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Toxic Disease lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Disease lawsuit!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live personal injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Recent Disease / Cancer Injury Verdicts
- $4.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement: Tetra-Ethyl Lead exposure against DuPont.
- $6.8 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: 55-year-old man with malignant mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos while in the Navy and as a repairman.
- $4.8 Million Asbestos Settlement: 47-year-old woman with mesothelioma who suffered second-hand exposure to asbestos.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: Wrongful death of 67-year-old pipe fitter who suffered from mesothelioma.
- $11.5 Million Contaminated Soil Settlement: For owners of properties with contaminated soil used as fill.
- $1.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement: For a neighborhood with contaminated soil used as a land fill on the properties.
- $600,000 Benzene Settlement: 43-year old diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia was exposed to benzene working as an offset printer.
- $750,000 Chemical Exposure Settlement: $750,000 recovery in chemical exposure case resulting in brain cancer.
Disease / Cancer Statistics
- There are more than 7 million accidental poisonings occur each year in the U. S. with more than 75% involving children under the age of six.
- The U.S. Poison Control Center reports that 1 child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds at home.
- Women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than those who work away from the home.
- The average American family brings home about 25 Gallons of hazardous toxins and chemical products per year.
- 150 chemicals commonly found in U. S. homes have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancers, and other environmental diseases.
- In the past 50 years more than 75,000 toxic chemicals have been released into the environment.
- Each year, air pollution causes between 50,000 and 100,000 premature deaths in the U. S.
- The National Research Council reports that no toxic information is available for more than 80% of the chemicals in everyday-use products.
- More than 80 % of adults and 90 % of children in the U. S. have residues of 1 or more harmful pesticides in their bodies.
- The EPA reported that there are close to 10,000 chemical ingredients now used in cosmetics, food and consumer products.
- Within 26 seconds after exposure to toxic chemical traces of the chemical can be found in every organ in the body.
Diseases / Cancers
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live Personal Injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Philadelphia Disease Injury Lawsuit
For a Disease injury lawsuit to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a wrongful death immediate family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim. We help you file Disease injury lawsuits in Philadelphia and all 50 states.
Philadelphia Disease Injury victims may be entitled to these damages:
- Disfigurement (past and future)
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
All of our experienced Philadelphia Disease Lawyers Attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you file your Disease Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Philadelphia Disease injury claim!
10 Things a Philadelphia Disease Lawyer Can Do For You.
- A Disease Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Disease Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Disease Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Disease Injury case.
- A Disease Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Disease Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Disease Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Disease Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Disease Lawyer can make sure that your Disease Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Disease litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Disease Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Disease lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Disease Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining a Philadelphia Disease Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Disease Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE Basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
How We Can Help You Today:
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call us today at 866.757.6949 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced Disease injury attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
No charge for your initial phone consultation.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems!
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We connect you with Injury Lawyers in all 50 States.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Or use our case evaluation form located on the right side of this page.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Philadelphia Disease Cancer Lawyer | Philadelphia Disease Cancer Attorney | Disease Cancer Lawyer | Disease Cancer Attorney | Philadelphia Disease Cancer Lawsuit | Disease Cancer Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | Disease Cancer Lawyer | Disease Cancer Lawyer
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Philadelphia Disease Cancer Claims Lawyer: Philadelphia Disease Cancer