Philadelphia Compressor Accident Lawsuits | Lawyer, Attorneys: Compressor Wrongful Death: Philadelphia Compressor Injury Lawyer, Philadelphia Wrongful Death Injury, Compressor Fall Lawsuits | Philadelphia Compressor Accident Claims |
More than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Compressor Accident Lawyer in Philadelphia?
If you have been injured in a Compressor construction accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind.
Construction sites are filled with heavy materials, large machinery, construction vehicles, tools, scaffolds, and other potential dangers. Whether by a fall, electrocution, negligence, or falling objects, a construction accident can leave victims to face catastrophic injuries. Worker’s compensation may not be able to cover the medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses and losses incurred by the construction accident. Our experienced Philadelphia construction accident attorneys are committed to recovering the full and fair compensation for serious construction accident victims in Philadelphia.
We are currently evaluating construction accident injury claims throughout the state of Philadelphia. Victims of construction accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our construction accident injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of construction accident claim and construction vehicle accident compensation cases.
Compressor accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many construction accidents occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When a construction accident is caused by another party's negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Compressor accident or personal injury in Philadelphia where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Construction Injury lawsuit!
NO WIN – NO FEE !
All of our experienced Philadelphia Construction Accident Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Construction Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949.
Choosing an experienced Construction Accident lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Recent Construction Injury Verdicts & Settlements
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Carpenter fell through roof opening at a construction site.
- $6.5 Million Settlement: 2 Ironworkers injured when side of building there constructing fell on them.
- $5 Million Verdict: Construction worker falls to ground caused by unsafe scaffold.
- $870,000 Settlement: Electrician falls off unsecured ladder at construction site causing multiple injuries.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Construction worker crushed by falling wall.
- $2 Million Settlement: Death of a construction worker asphyxiated by methane gas.
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Pipefitter injured in compressed air explosion while connecting pipe.
- $800,000 Million Settlement: Steelworker sustained a back injury lifting heavy piece of steel
- $3 Million Settlement: Ironworker injured in crane collapse.
- $12 Million Settlement: Construction worker paralyzed when he was struck by falling construction materials.
Construction Injury Statistics
- Construction site workers account for 20% of all fatal workplace/industrial accidents.
- 2.3 million Construction workers are estimated to work on scaffolds each year in the U. S.
- In 2009, there were 816 construction worker deaths reported by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Construction workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- In 2010, there were 4,547 fatal construction work injuries were recorded in the United States.
- There were 187 Work-related fatalities reported from fires and explosions in 2010.
- 15% of all claims on workers’ compensation claims are spent on victims of construction accidents.
- According OSHA, one out of every ten construction workers is injured on the job every year.
- Most construction site injuries involve construction workers' necks, backs, spines, and trunks.
- More than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
- There are about 150,000 construction site accidents reported each year in the U. S. according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- There are more than 40,000 construction injuries in work zones each year.
A personal injury can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent parties. Personal injury victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or Personal Injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live Personal Injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Compressor Accident lawsuit!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live Personal Injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Philadelphia Compressor Accident Lawsuit
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a wrongful death immediate family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim. We help you file Compressor Accident lawsuits in all 50 states.
Philadelphia Personal Injury victims may be entitled to these damages:
- Disfigurement (past and future)
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
All of our experienced Philadelphia Compressor Accident Lawyers attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you file your Personal Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Philadelphia Personal Injury claim!
10 Things a Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do For You
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Compressor Accident case.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Compressor Accident cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that your Compressor Accident case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Compressor Accident litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Compressor Accident Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Compressor Accident lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Compressor Accident Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining a Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Compressor Accident Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE Basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
How We Can Help You Today:
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call us today at 866.757.6949 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced Compressor Accident attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
No charge for your initial phone consultation
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems!
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We connect you with Injury Lawyers in all 50 States.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Or use our case evaluation form located on the right side of this page.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Philadelphia Compressor Accidents Lawyer | Philadelphia Compressor Accidents Attorney | Compressor Accidents Lawyer | Compressor Accidents Attorney | Philadelphia Compressor Accidents Lawsuit | Compressor Accidents Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | Compressor Accidents Lawyer | Compressor Accidents Lawyer
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Philadelphia Compressor Accidents Claims Lawyer: Philadelphia Compressor Accidents