Amtrak Lawsuits | Railroad Lawyer, Attorneys: Amtraks: BART Train Injury, BART Train Injuries, Accident: Railroad Accident Lawsuits | Train Crash Injury Claims | | Nationwide Train Injury Claims |
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Train Accident Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Train Accident Lawyer?
If you have been injured in a Amtrak, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are more than 6,000 railroad crossing accidents each year in the United States.
We are currently evaluating Train accident injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of train accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our railroad accident injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of train accident claim and railroad accident compensation cases.
Train accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many Amtraks occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When a train accident is caused by another party's negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a railroad / train accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Train Accident lawsuit!
All of our experienced Train Accident Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Train Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949.
Choosing an experienced Railroad Accident lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Recent Train / Railroad Accident Statistics
- The Federal Railroad Administration reports that there were 11,475 accidents involving trains in 2010.
- More people are injured per railroad accident than those injured in individual car crashes.
- Approximately 23% of train collisions with involve cars and 17% involve train derailments.
- The Texas Department of Transportation reports that every 2 hours a person is hit and killed by a train accident in the U. S.
- The National Transportation Safety Board reports that 60% of all railroad crossing deaths occur at unprotected crossings.
- The National Transportation Safety Board reports that 80% of all railroad crossings are not protected by safety gates and lights.
- There are more than 6,000 railroad crossing accidents each year in the United States.
- More than 30% of all railroad crossing accidents involve children under the age of 16.
- Approximately 11% of train accidents involve defective equipment, defective train tracks, and defective train tack switching equipment.
- Every 14 days there is a toxic spill that requires the forced evacuation of entire neighborhoods.
- According to the National Safety Council there are about 400 fatalities and 1,100 injuries each year in the U. S.
- The Federal Railroad Administration reports that more than 45,000 individuals have been injured in nearly 100,000 train and railroad accidents.
- The Federal Railroad Administration reported that in 2009 there were more than 9,570 train and railroad accidents in the U. S.
- The Federal Railroad Administration reported that in 2008 there were more than 12,397 train and railroad accidents in the U. S.
- The Federal Railroad Administration reported that in 2007 there were more than 13,000 train and railroad accidents in the U. S.
- Air brakes were responsible for 14% of train and railroad accidents in 2005.
- In 2002 there were 14,355 railroad related accidents, resulting in 951 deaths and more than 11,000 injuries in the U. S.
Train / Railroad Accident Verdicts
- $2.8 million Engineer Injury Settlement: For engineer whose train was diverted onto side tracks causing severe body injuries.
- $1.25 million Engineer Toxic Gas Exposure Settlement: For a student railroad engineer who was exposed to toxic gas.
- $5 million Pedestrian Killed by Train Settlement: For plaintiff killed when he attempted to cross a railroad crossing in his motor vehicle and was struck by a train.
- $1.6 million Train Derailment Settlement: For injuries sustained in train derailment case.
- $41 million Metro Crash Settlement: For 27 of the 35 victims or their families in the 2005 Metra train crash.
- $7.5 million Loss of Limb Settlement: For a pedestrian hit by a train causing plaintiff to suffer the loss of a limb after being struck by a train.
- $3 million Pedestrian Hit by Train Settlement: For a man who lost half of his left leg and part of his right foot in a railroad accident.
- $1.4 million FELA Injury Settlement: For a FELA claim on behalf of an employee of the Union Pacific struck by a train while working on a surfacing gang.
- $3.2 million Railroad Crossing Wrongful Death Settlement: For the wrongful death of plaintiff involving a railroad crossing.
- $8.6 million Wrongful Death Railroad Worker Settlement: For the wrongful death of a railroad worker.
- $1.5 million Railroad Bridge Worker Settlement: For a railroad bridge worker left with limp after his was crushed in train accident.
Amtrak Injury Lawsuit
For a BART Train injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of BART Train and Train site injury lawsuits, victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Train Injury victims are entitled to these damages:
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Mental anguish
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
How We Can Help You Today
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call toll free today at 866.757.6949 to talk with an experienced Train accident attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours
10 Things a Train Lawyer Can Do For Your Case
- A Train Injury Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Train Injury Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Train Injury Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Personal Injury case.
- A Train Injury Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Train Injury Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Personal Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Train Injury Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Train Injury Lawyer can make sure that your Personal Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Train accident litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- BART Train injury lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining an experienced Train accident Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Personal Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
- We aggressively represent our clients!
- We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
- No charge for your initial phone consultation.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can't, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone or email.
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We Help Solve Tough Legal Problems!
We connect you with Injury Lawyers in all 50 States.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Or use our case evaluation form located on the right side of this page.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Philadelphia Amtrak Accident Injury Lawyer | Philadelphia Amtrak Accident Injury Attorney | Amtrak Accident Injury Lawyer | Amtrak Accident Injury Attorney | Philadelphia Amtrak Accident Injury Lawsuit | Amtrak Accident Injury Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | Amtrak Accident Injury Lawyer | Amtrak Accident Injury Lawyer
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Philadelphia Amtrak Accident Injury Claims Lawyer: Philadelphia Amtrak Accident Injury