Philadelphia Vehicle Accident Lawsuits | Lawyer, Attorneys: Philadelphia ATV Injury Accidents: ATV Injury Injury, ATV Injury Injuries, Philadelphia ATV Injury Accident Death | Philadelphia ATV Injury Accident Injury Claims
Each year in the U. S. there are more than 3 million injuries and 33,000 deaths from Vehicle accidents
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your ATV Injury Injury Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced ATV Injury Accident Lawyer in Philadelphia?
Statistics show that 1 in 3 people will be involved in a vehicle accident in their lifetime. If you have been injured in a ATV Injury accident, knowing your legal rights can provide you both financial relief and peace of mind. Vehicle accidents are a leading cause of personal injury and wrongful deaths lawsuits in the United States each year. Victims in vehicle accidents can include the drivers, passengers, by-standers, and even family members and friends of an injured person.
A vehicle accident can be a traumatic event particularly when someone else is to blame. Not only do you have the shock of the accident itself, but you may also be left with serious injuries and a damaged or destroyed vehicle. An auto accident lawyer can help you deal with the accident's aftermath and get you the fair and just compensation that you deserve.
We are currently evaluating ATV Injury accident injury claims throughout Philadelphia. Victims of ATV Injury accidents and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, medical expenses and wrongful death. Our ATV Injury accident lawyers handle all types of ATV Injury accident claims. We also handle every type of ATV Injury accident claim and car accident compensation cases.
ATV Injury accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, disfigurement, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, punitive damages, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Causes of Vehicle Accidents
- Bad weather
- Changing lanes frequently
- Distracted drivers
- Drivers talking on phone
- Drivers texting
- Driving aggressively
- Driving late at night
- Drowsy drivers
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Ignoring traffic signals
- Impaired drivers
- Looking at the scenery
- Over the legal blood-alcohol limit
- Paying attention to other passengers
- Playing with music
- Taking medicines that cause drowsiness
- Yelling or making rude gestures at other drivers
If you or a loved one has been involved in a ATV Injury accident or personal injury in Philadelphia where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-866-757-6949 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your ATV Injury Accident lawsuit!
All of our experienced ATV Injury Accident Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!NO WIN – NO FEE!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your ATV Injury Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949.
Choosing an experienced ATV Injury Accident lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement in Philadelphia!
Recent Vehicle Accident Verdicts
- $2.55 Million Auto Accident Settlement: For the wrongful death of a man killed in an automobile collision.
- $1.7 Million Auto Collision Settlement: For parents of a 9-year old boy killed when struck by a pickup truck just after he had gotten off a school bus.
- $9.75 Million Vehicle Settlement: For injuries sustained in a turnpike car accident.
- $7.5 Million limousine Accident Settlement: Automobile accident involving death of passenger in back seat of limousine.
- $4.05 Million Paralysis Settlement: For auto accident leading to paralysis of crash victim.).
- $2.75 Million Motorcycle Accident Settlement: For a motorcycle accident involving a 64-year-old man and a work ATV Injury.
- $2.3 Million Pedestrian Settlement: For injuries sustained by an 11-year old who was struck by a car while crossing a street.
- $4.1 Million Bus Accident Settlement: For several U.S. Army soldiers who were injured when a Greyhound bus crash.
- $1.7 Million Pedestrian Hit by Car Settlement: For Pedestrian injuries from an Automobile Accident.
- $4 Million Trailer Truck Accident Settlement: For a wrongful death case resulting from the death of a construction foreman who was s killed by a tractor trailer truck.
Vehicle Accident Statistics
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the United States.
- There are over 3 million injuries each year from transportation accidents.
- 2/3 of all bicycle accident reported deaths are from traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- There were 109 Bicycle accident related deaths in 2009.
- There were 950 Motorcycle crash related traffic deaths in 2009.
- There were 17,000 truck related accidents reported in 2009.
- There were 90,000 motorcycle related injuries reported in 2009.
- There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents each year.
- 500,000 truck and commercial Vehicle were involved in accidents in 2010.
- The U. S. Department of Transportation reported 33,808 nationwide traffic accident deaths in 2009.
- More than 100,000 motorcycles are involved in crashes each year according to latest data from the NHTSA.
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
- Each year in the U. S. more than 10,000 people will die in drunk-driving crashes - 1 every 50 minutes.
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live personal injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Philadelphia ATV Injury Injury Lawsuit
For a personal injury claim to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a wrongful death immediate family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim. We help you file personal injury lawsuits in all 50 states.
If you have been injured in a ATV Injury accident you may be entitled to these damages:
- Disfigurement (past and future)
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
All of our experienced Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyers attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Philadelphia has a strict statute of limitations for you file your Vehicle Injury lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Philadelphia personal injury claim!
10 Things a Philadelphia Vehicle Accident Lawyer Can Do For You
- A Vehicle Injury Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Vehicle Injury Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Vehicle Injury Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Personal Injury case.
- A Vehicle Injury Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Vehicle Injury Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Personal Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Vehicle Injury Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Vehicle Injury Lawyer can make sure that your Personal Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- ATV Injury Accident litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- ATV Injury Accident lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining a Philadelphia Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Personal Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE Basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
How We Can Help You Today:
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call us today at 866.757.6949 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced injury attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
No charge for your initial phone consultation.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems!
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We connect you with Injury Lawyers in all 50 States.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an attorney, and if an attorney is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible. Or use our case evaluation form located on the right side of this page.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Philadelphia ATV Injury Accident Lawyer | Philadelphia ATV Injury Accident Attorney | ATV Injury Accident Lawyer | ATV Injury Accident Attorney | Philadelphia ATV Injury Accident Lawsuit | ATV Injury Accident Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | ATV Injury Accident Lawyer | ATV Injury Accident Lawyer
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Philadelphia ATV Injury Accident Claims Lawyer: Philadelphia ATV Injury Accident